Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Biggest Bathtub I’ve Ever Seen

I’m house/dog sitting for a friend this week.  It feels more like house sitting because the dogs are so quiet and good that I keep forgetting they are here. 

When my friend was showing me around I noticed their GINORMOUS bathtub.  She said that they had never used it, but that I was welcome to.  I couldn’t wait!  So, tonight before bed I decided to go for a little swim.

DSCN0885

This bad boy is 7.5 ft x 4.5 ft.  I could literally lay down and do snow angels if I wanted to. 

As you can see, I ran water for a bath.  The only problem was that I was so intent on getting pictures taken, gathering the right reading material, and making sure everything was perfect, that I didn’t realize until I stepped inside that ice cold water was pouring out of the faucet.  My perfect hot water was quickly becoming nasty luke warm water!  I rushed to turn off the faucets, but I wasn’t quick enough.  My wonderful bath had turned into a swimming pool of cool water.  DISASTER!  

So, I did the only thing I could.  I laid there in misery for a minute before getting out, drying off with hot air from a blow dryer (to try and warm back up, of course) and thought about how to get a HOT bath tomorrow night.  Here’s what I came up with: I’ll leave the water from tonight and take a shower in a different bathroom tomorrow.  Then, tomorrow night, I will just heat the water that’s already in the tub.  This way, I can have a hot bath that’s full of water instead of a hot bath with a little water, or a cool bath with lots of water.  Let’s hope it works. 

Click here tomorrow night to see if OPERATION HOT BATH is a success.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...