Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pics For Pinterest

A few weeks ago my friend Bobbie blogged about this thing called Pinterest.  I had no idea what she was talking about.  Then, last Friday I went to see my BFF – Mindy.  She started talking about an idea she got from Pinterest.  I asked what she was talking about and she sat down with me and showed me around the site.  She then showed me how it works and had me request an invite to join.  Anyone can join, so I’m not sure what that is about.  Anyway, I got it all set up.  From what I understand you can only be linked back to your photos if you post them to the Internet first.  That is why I am using this post as a place to post pics that I’ve taken that I want to post to Pinterest. (I just realized I used the word post 3 times in one sentence.)

 Alyeska (363)

Alyeska (467)

Candle Factory (7) 

Copy of Driving (164)

Drive Back To Anchorage (29)

Mt. McKinnley 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...