Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year

This was our group’s second year to do a cocktail party for New Years.  My best friend drove down from Ponca City to go with us.  Her cousin was visiting from Illinois and was more than happy to babysit Mindy’s beautiful son Cash.  We had a great time.  I only drank the Champaign toast at the strike of midnight, but as you will see in pictures, I made sure everyone was ready for our toast. 

Cash  Cash 2

guys 2  group pic

group pic 2  Happy New year 4

me  me 2    

me and mindy  guys 4

IMG_0452 IMG_0455

Matt turned 30 on December 31.  So, we all sang Happy Birthday to him before the clock struck midnight.  Matt took a picture of us singing to him:Happy birthday Matt

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...