Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Jason and I celebrated our first Valentine’s Day together in 2007.  It was my first time to ever celebrate Valentine’s Day as Jason was my first boyfriend.  He came to my house and made me sword fish and seared scallops, all from scratch.  It was amazing!

CIMG0300CIMG0314

Due to my becoming a flight attendant, our next Valentine’s Day together wasn’t until 2010.  It wasn’t a full day though.  He had been on his annual guys weekend and I was working.  I didn’t get home until 11:00 PM.  So, it was a great Valentine’s Day due to the anticipation of seeing each other, but it wasn’t a full day.  You can read about it here

DSCN0454

This brings me to yesterday.  It was our first full Valentine’s Day together since we met.  It started when Jason made breakfast.  I received 2 dozen roses and then for dinner Jason made almond crusted tilapia and bay scallops in a white wine sauce.  He also made green beans and rice then he put a heart shape in my rice for me.  He made everything from scratch.  I was so impressed! We ended the night watching Big Bang Theory, our most recent TV obsession.  It was a truly wonderful day. 

_DSC0325_DSC0327_DSC0335_DSC0342    Jason and Britney

 

Signature

1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful - I especially love the heart rice. I'm glad you had a nice day together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...