Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9/11 Memorial - NYC

Last year I had an opportunity to go see the 9/11 Memorial in New York City.  These pictures were taken in and around the memorial.  The last picture is a picture of the pilots and I looking at a glass building, which encases part of the original building that is still standing. 

(I also just want to say as a side note that I am really sorry about my watermark in all of the pictures, but with the Internet the way that it is if I don’t protect my pictures anyone is able to take them and use them for their own purposes, and I really don’t any of my photos used or sold outside of my permission.  I hope you can see past it.)

 

 _DSC1059

_DSC1259

 _DSC1156

 _DSC1161

 _DSC1178

 _DSC1188

 _DSC1210

 _DSC1226

 _DSC1232

 _DSC1233

 _DSC1237

 _DSC1255

Mirror

Signature

1 comment:

  1. These are great; thanks for sharing! I've been debating water marking my photos, too. But since I've been making my blog books I don't want a watermark in those, so so far, no mark on my pictures. I just tell myself nobody is stealing them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...