Sunday, February 24, 2013

Moving - My Blog and My Residence (but this is about the blog)

Several months ago I decided to create my own website with a built in blog.  You will find all my new posts at www.alifeplannedisneverasexpected.com.  Since starting the website I haven't really had time to do much with it or time to figure out how to change the rss feeder thing, so I'm not sure if people are being directed to the old blog or the new when they click on their rrs feeder or receive rrs emails.  So, until I have time to figure all that out you will have to manually type alifeplannedisneverasexpected.com.  I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.  A lot is happening with us right now.  I'll update you as soon as I make the time.  =)

Happy February,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...