Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Perfect Day

What is your idea of the perfect day?  I have about 3.  One happened on Friday, January 29, one of our snow days.  You can check it out here.  Another one of my ideas of a perfect day took place on every single one of my LAX layovers when I worked for Frontier Airlines.  I would get up around 9am and hop on the trolley that went from the hotel to Manhattan Beach.  This was a really cool community built on the hilly streets right by the beach.  It’s where I bought my favorite pair of shoes at the Sketchers store.

DSCN0555 

I bought a great swimsuit at a boutique one block from the beach.

Pictures from Jason's Hard Drive 011 

And my favorite restaurant, Wahoo’s Fish Tacos, was next to the boutique.  So, I would eat lunch there.

Wahoo's Manhattan Beach

After lunch I would head to this bakery and buy a small cupcake.

Beckers  Beckers 2

Then, I would head to the beach

Manhattan Beach, CA 5

It was never actually warm enough for me to lay out.  But, it made for a perfect day.

My 3rd idea of a perfect day is spending the day in a comfy bed, watching Food Network, and ordering in food.  That is happening today.  Every-other-Wednesday I fly the morning flight to Houston, stay at The Double Tree all day and then fly the evening flight home.  It’s awesome, and a day like this every-other-week is irreplaceable in this crazy world we live in.

Yeah for perfect days!!!  I think it’s time for you to plan one for yourself.

Signature 2

1 comment:

  1. Deanna and I need to hop a flight with you to Houston every other Wednesday! How fun! Enjoy these days!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...