Tuesday, March 9, 2010

UGGHH!!!

I just finished writing an entire post about my day.  Obviously, somehow, you were not meant to hear about it because my program locked up and when I pulled it back up the post was gone.  The gist of the post was basically that for the second day in a row I got out of bed at 4:05am and worked the AM flights only today I didn’t get a nap before I went to watch the girls.  My body hates me right now.  The only time I have sat down today is when I was on the jump seat for take off and landing, when I ate lunch, and when I got back to my hotel room at 7:50pm.  I was admiring mothers.  Going home must be like going from one job to another.  AAHH!

The reason I didn’t get a nap is because there was a preschool field trip to the hangar.  Here are the highlights:

DSCN0543 DSCN0542 DSCN0545 DSCN0546 DSCN0547 DSCN0548 DSCN0549

Well, it’s approaching 9:00pm.  As soon as 19 Kids and Counting is over I am off to bed.  My alarm is going off at 4:00am again tomorrow morning.  Even so, I still LOVE my job.

Signature 2

1 comment:

  1. That's funny...my body hates me too! Looks like all the little ones had fun on the field trip! Hope you get some good rest soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...