Monday, March 21, 2011

Movie Review: Message In A Bottle

Message in a Bottle Poster

(Thank you IMDB.com for the picture)

I give it, well, in the genre of made me cry and perfect for a night alone, a 10.  This movie hit every emotion.  However, I only liked it because I was by myself in a hotel room standing two feet in front of a 32” television screen crying. 

Because this movie is more than 10 years old I feel it is okay to say something I would never say with a movie less than 10 years old.  (The thing about movies that are more than 10 years old is that if you haven’t already seen it, you probably aren’t going to.)  So here it goes:

I like these kinds of movies because when things in a movie don’t turn out quite like you expect you don’t leave happy with your life, you leave appreciative of it. 

I would highly recommend this movie sometime when you are feeling a little melancholy, or when life’s got you down.  Ask your husband to have a guys’ night, or ask him to take the kids for pizza, and rent this movie and watch it BY YOURSELF.  If you are uncomfortable with yourself, well then this is good place to start getting comfortable.  Your husband will return and you’ll never be so glad to see him.  I PROMISE, because when you start to feel like he doesn’t say the right things or do the right things, then you can think about the messages in the bottles and remember that guys don’t always say what they feel or act on their emotions.  But, he does love you.  Maybe this movie will be the boost you need to love him first so that he can reciprocate. 

No promises, but I did think it was that good. 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...