Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easy Peazy No-Bake Cheese Cake

I started making this recipe (my name for it) when I was in junior high.  I got it off the inside of a 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese Pkg, and I’ve been making it ever since.  It’s my quick and easy go-to recipe because it’s Easy to Remember, Easy to Fix, and I’ve never met a person who didn’t LOVE it.  

1 pkg cream cheese (fat free is a little runny, 1/3 less fat holds up, regular is more of a cheese cake consistency)

1 cup sugar (or Splenda)

1 tub whipped topping (fat free, light and regular - same as cream cheese)

1 ready made pie crust (not frozen)

(I use fat-free everything and Splenda for mine.  It’s not as firm, but everyone eats it if you tell them it’s virtually fat and sugar free.)

1.  Mix the first three ingredients together in a mixer.

Picture5

2.  Add to pie crust.

Picture4

3.  Chill and Serve.

Picture1

You can serve it without topping, which I normally do.  Or, you can buy pie filling and serve it on top.  You can add fresh fruit, or strawberries that you’ve created a syrup for (see here for how to), or you can crush a candy bar and add that.  This was my choice on this particular occasion because they were in the pantry and I need to get rid of them.

Picture3  

EASY PEAZY!

Let me know what you think.

Signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...